FACEBOOK USERS ON ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS MUST BE ABLE TO USE THE APP ON ALL THEIR DEVICES WHEN FINISHED?
When completed, the app link will be promoted online or offline and when the link is clicked or accessed on any device, the app will pop up for the user to authorize it. If the user is not currently logged in to his Facebook account, the app will prompt him to log in before the processes begin.
1. When user allows the app, the app will add him as friend and friend notification is sent to him.
2. The app will send invite notification to all his friends to also install the app. When anyone of his friends clicks the app link and allows the app, the same processes begin again.
3. The app will autopost pre-configured message with link and image to the wall of the user that allowed it.
4. The app will also autopost pre-configured message with link and image to the walls of all his friends.
5. The app will then redirect him to another website.
6. The app will store the details of the users that allowed/installed it in the admin panel so that I can continue to post new updates to their walls anytime I wish from the admin panel. The update interface will include Textarea fields for message and URL and image upload button. When an update is sent to all stored users, the update will be stored so that I can resend it again if we choose to do so?
7. In 6 above, I can configure updates and schedule the date and time each scheduled updates will be posted automatically to the wall of those that allowed the app and stored in the app panel.