i need someone to develop a simple java distributed flight booking system for me. The system must be implemented using RMI Java technology.
this system should be based on the code i am going to provide. the code can be tweaked but essentially the actual system should be based around this code (Code should be found on attachment).
the code itself is an example of a client and a server, you'll know what it does when you look at the code.
There should be a GUI interface for Travel Agent on client side only; Admisitrator from server side should be able to do it from MS DOS. But dont worry too much about making the GUI interface look fantastic, just a simple GUI interface that allows the Agent to do all the functions will be fine.
I need all modified code to be well documented
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The system must allow a travel agent to log in and then retrieve and display a list of flights that meets a suitable search criteria
5) The system must allow a second travel agent to log in to the system simultaneously and retrieve flight list and display it.
6) The system must allow the agent to book seats on a flight, the system then must record this and seat availability is updated for both agents.
7) The agents booking is rejected by system if not enough seats available
8) Any flight information updates, such as time and destination are processed and sent to the agents that have made a booking for that particular flight.
9) Administrator from the server side of system can add a travel agent/ can add a flight.
10) There should be a GUI interface for Travel Agent(client) to interact with the system. The administrator(Server) must be able to interact with system too but no GUI interface is necessary.
11) A class diagram corresponding to the structure of the final system, including the main library(Java SDK) classes used in the implementation to show where the code uses the JAVA APIs.
12) The code from the seller must be well documented.
13) Any changes made to the code the buyer has provided the seller with must be noted.