Magento Websites with Multi-Domain Stores & Shared Inventory
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Please READ the entire description carefully before bidding. Please only bid if you are capable of finishing the project!
Looking for a Magento expert for a Magento Website with at least 2 stores. The stores would have different domains but one shared inventory and different prices. We want the site to have a clean and user-friendly layout.
Some of the Must Have features we need -
1) Ability to share inventory between both websites but allow for different prices and product names.
2) Ability to calculate shipping with our freight company ( Integration with a SOAP-based web service )
3) Ability to calculate UPS/USPS shipping rates ( US & Canada )
4) Ability to calculate/check shipping rates by zip code within the cart itself.
5) Guest/Account/Wishlist features for customers
6) Integration with PayPal and other merchant processors
7) Ability to synchronize with Peachtree Accounting Software for orders and inventory management.
8) Facebook Integration.
These are essential requirements and please only bid if you are capable of doing ALL of them!
Developer must have expert knowledge in customizing and tweaking every aspect of the Magento Storefront and should also be well versed with Magento extensions. We have very specific ideas about the look of the website. We will handle all the content but everything else like logos, colors, formatting, pictures, categories, etc will be handled by the Developer and should be able to set-up, configure and fine-tune the store to be fully functional. We are not just looking for a one time installation and setup - We are looking for an ongoing business relationship were you would be available for any future work/upgrades/ bug fixes and any technical support.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online