Please read the full Scope of work before bid, we appreciate your time!
Scope of work overview:
Provide the necessary code in order to build a working “PDF reporting and printing web
The printing and reporting web application basically shall manage Web forms (defined by a
Web coding standards to be used:
The provided code shall make use of the following standards:
• Client side scripting language: JQuery (last stable version)
• Server side relational database: MySQL (last stable version)
• Server side programming language: PHP (last stable version)
• Server-Client data exchange standard: JSON
• PDF generation PHP library: FPDF (last stable version)
Details of the Application
Requirements of the Application
The code provided for the application is intended to be integrated into a bigger web
Therefore, it must comply with the following specific requirements (so as to allow
a. Highly optimized code
standardized JSON structures
c. Graphics interface as per attached sketch describing web presentation and
animation of controls.
The provided code shall be able to be integrated into an existing intranet application.
The software code to be developed shall be able to print PDF reports, tables and forms
without limitation of pages from within a web user interface (web application).
Deliverables (Work made for Hire)
The contractor shall deliver the followings work/software code/files
1. PHP files
3. CSS files (if provided)
4. PDF files (as results)
5. HTML file
6. JSON structures used
7. Documentation file (summary statement about solution and description of
components at the highest level)
8. Technical queries completed
1. Database sample: “Test_Form_Database_Rev0” (excel file)
2. Web app UI mockup: “WebApp UI Mockup Rev0” (pdf file)
3. Test Form Layout: “Form2pdf_sample Rev0” (pdf file)
4. Web Application Data Flow: “WebApp_Data_Flow_Sketch_Rev0” (pdf file)
5. Works made for hire agreement: “Works for hire agreement Rev0” (pdf file)
6. Communications and coordination channel (email, Skype, messenger)
7. Technical queries
Instructions to Bidders
1. During bid stage, only 3 bidders will be pre-selected based on profile and experience.
Once they are contacted by the Company, the technical queries are the main means to
request clarification of the scope of work if required, once the technical queries are
closed out by both parties (company and contractor) no further additional cost can be
claimed by the contractor.
2. The Contractor shall able to provide partial deliverables at 30% and 70% completion.
3. At 30%, 50% and 70% completion a skype meeting shall be carried out to feedback the
Company of the progress.
4. The successful bidder “Service Provider” will be required to sign and fax to the “Client” a
“Works for Hire” agreement before commencing any works. A sample of this agreement
See Attachment for further details
10 freelancers are bidding on average $822 for this job
If you can consider a higher budget, a serious one for a top quality product i would be happy to have considered my offer and discuss the details with you.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Hi I am very interested in this project. There were no attachments with the project posting although they were mentioned. Please could I see these? I will revise my bid as necessary. Many thanks Steve