data capture, import, export for smartphones mit HTML,PHP, MySql
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. Import - selection and reading a csv file from the FTP server and the data stored in a mysql database (insert/update)
2. Import - Selection and reading a xlsx file from the FTP server and the data stored in a mysql database (insert/update)
3. Collect new data on a web form and the data stored in a mysql database (insert/update)
4. Display of data from the database
5. Modify and delete data from the database
6. Export - Read the data from the database and store the data as a csv file on the FTP server
7. Export - Read the data from the database and store the data as a xlsx file on the FTP server
8. Export - Read the structure of the database and save it as a blank xlsx file on the FTP server
The table, csv and xls have the same data fields.
The application should be optimized for smartphones.
This application is being developed in the first step as an HTML/PHP/MySQL/CSS application.
It is part of a larger project.
Later they will be ported to smartphones.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online