**Website Maintenance And Security Manager**
My business website is built on a Wordpress Installation using the WooThemes Canvas Theme. Much of the site is static, but I have an active blog and hold events regularly. I need someone to manage my website's content and security.
Your role will be:
* Update all plugins, themes and framework as soon as they become available- confirm in your bid how you would set up and manage this.
* Check site manually for malware on a regular basis - confirm in your bid how you would set up and manage this.
* Respond to alerts from Anti-Virus and Firewall plug-in - confirm in your bid how you would set up and manage this.
* Perform a site backup on a regular basis (2x / month)
* Store all backups in Dropbox - confirm in your bid how you would set up and manage this.
* Proficiency in Wordpress Site Security
* References or evidence of this
* You will need to keep a log of of the changes you have made and keep this in DB
* You will need to be able to check the site on a regular (weekly) basis
See also additional instructions and requirements regarding Security Manager under Advanced Project Options section below.
* Uploading articles to the website- I anticipate on average we will add 2 to 5 articles to the blog each month Upload corresponding images (provided by me)
* Using All-In-One SEO Plugin, create user-friendly titles and descriptions for each post: keywords are not required. All titles and descriptions will need to comply with Australian Advertising Guidelines for Health Professionals, so I will need to review and approve these before the post is published. You must agree to this in your bid.
* Updating events dates on the Events Pages and in the Events Widget- expect 2 to 5 changes per month
* Uploading new flyers: you will need to be able to convert Word documents into PDF documents- expect 2 to 5 per month
* Embedding YouTube video
* Accessing my YouTube channel to make videos public and to optimise video prior to embedding them in the website
* Prepare and send me a summary of all steps done for each set of jobs including security and maintenance once completed in a check list format that you develop from the list above
* Proficiency in Wordpress management
* Proficiency in YouTube management
* References or evidence of this
* Excellent Written English skills
[url removed, login to view] answer this question in your application: what is your favourite colour? Failure to do so means that you have not read and understood this job description, and you will immediately be eliminated from consideration.
2. Please also note that no extra SEO is required at this time nor is it to be done unless requested. Please confirm that in your bid also.
3. If you are interested but need to charge more in order to take this job then please send message to that effect and explain why you would be worth the extra amount- credentials and experience will be taken into consideration.
4. In your bid you must outline the potential problems that can occur and your experience in dealing with and correcting those problems. I need assurance on how quickly you will respond to all requests and a security threat.
5. Include in your quote a per article or per change fee of greater than 15 total article, flyer or bulletin board changes in a month otherwise less than that will be covered in your monthly fee quote.