Create Web-based Skills Assessment Tool
This project received 58 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1007 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£500 - £1000 GBP
We need to build a website that can provide multiple questionnaires to multiple users from a selection of Radio and Text Entry inputs. The site must be able to play audio, YouTube video clips and display pictures.
The process will be (Attached process flow):
1) Administrator creates user profiles (email and password) and uploads relevant company logo
2) Administrator creates up to 20 questions that include one or more of the above options and allocates that questionnaire to selected users.
3) User logs into system and completes the questionnaire
4) USer completes questionnaire and 'submits'
5) System emails results in a usable format to person selected at stage 1
6) System remembers past 12 months data (or 1000) entries for recall at a later date
The system will need to:
1) Be designed on brand to our existing website but on its own URL which we can provide and be put onto our hosting plan
2) Have similar broad functionality to 'Survey Monkey' with the addition of audio, video and pictures
3) Be able to have minimum of 1000 potential users
4) Be able to remember the last 1000 completed questionnaires
5) Able to allocate multiple copies of the same questionnaire to one person identified by individual employee names
6) Be able to assign time limits for the completion of a questionnaire
7) Admin will need to be able to reuse all questionnaire and create clones/duplicates of each questionnaire
We want to have as much flexibility within the system as possible and should the project be commissioned, we will select someone who is in a position to provide long term, ongoing development and improvements to the system.
Please do ask if you need further information, I want to get this right and want to ensure you have everything you need to meet my requirements. This system will need to be high quality and if the product takes off could be equally lucrative for the developer as we grow the system, client base and functionality.
We will also require all of the original files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online