copy portfolio page into wordpress theme
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
I bought a Wordpress theme online and it has ready-made "PORTFOLIO" templates that make the portfolio look in a certain way.
Currently I am using just a plain HTML portfolio.
Here is the project:
1) create a new portfolio page using the template that is ready made in the Wordpress theme
2) create screenshot images of the proper size for each portfolio item, making sure to show the logo of the web site and the most visually appealing part of the web site so the screenshot looks good, the screenshot must be 100% high quality jpg or png so that it appears without and pixelation
3) insert each screenshot image into the same order as my current portfolio into the new portfolio page.
4) disable the feature where it creates new pages in the portfolio page, i want all portfolio items on a single page (and all portfolio items that are added in the future as well)
That's it. I can do it in less than 1 hour so you can too if you are an expert at Adobe PhotoShop, Wordpress, and Graphic/HTML Design. I'll only pay you for 1 hour to do this at your hourly rate.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online