On-site Canadian Developer + Debugger
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1658 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2500 CAD
Hello everyone, thank you for reading. This will be a fixed price project.
Here are the first 7 criteria/rules that we will consider:
1) First - if you do not live in Canada and will not be living in Canada for at least 3-6 months at the time of reading this post, we thank you for considering, however this project/job is not for you.
2) Second - “all” development, programming, designing, debugging etc. for this project requires you to come into our office as an independent contractor to work on site.
4) Fourth - we will not list a budget for this project. All bids will be considered fairly if they meet the first three (3) criteria above.
5) Fifth - So that we know you have read, understood and above all else is human and not a automated message, include in your reply somehow the phrase “business as always”.
6) Sixth – You must be able to work fast, under pressure, with as little errors as possible
7) Seventh – You must be fluent in English, a team player and easy to get along with
What we need done right now from you and what is already done. The system is already complete; what we need are some changes to it and minor additions.
* Localization - Localization system already complete. However the admin portion is not localized
* Betting types - The web software is a betting website. We need new betting types added to the system (half time, 2 quarter betting etc.). You will also have to find a way to add bets easier to the system
* API - We already have an API completed. However we need the addition that allows access to it from mobile apps (security is a must)
* Template system - Template system already done (It is our own basic in-house system). However we want to make even better, so that the code (back-end PHP) portion is completely separate from the HTML portions.
* Review code - Some of the calculations in the system are skewed (both bets and monies) and our feeds API is not gathering all correct results. We need you and/or your team to go through the code and make it so that these are corrected.
* New features. These must be done after the above are completed.
- We have five other additional features that need to be added and discussed after we receive a pm.
This is basically some fixes and upgrades, not an entire website development project, however we need this done right away. Teams will get priority, however maximum of 2-3 person teams only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online