Automatic Sync for products - repost
This project was awarded to bhargavi12 for $350 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need to connect different suppliers and their virtual stocks in our [url removed, login to view] web shop.
Also to export the pricelists dor different e-portals.
We want that sync can be triggered automaticly but also that options are easy to control over admin panel.
These are a little bit more details:
1. On import of products we should separate product code with prefix that marks the supplier
a. We need field that can enable the prefix input (manualy) for each supplier (by that we know by this prefix same as system wich products belong wich supplier)
b. At sync of the products with suppliers options should be enabled to sync:
i. Only selected groups
ii. Only selected products
2. Product groups should be manualy crosslinked before sync, so we can match the products from the suppliers group to our manualy selected group in our store.
3. Pictures are inserted only if they don't exist already. If a product has a picture sync should just skip it
4. If the model already exists – sync should just add the quantity of the other supplier to existing model in database
5. Price on sync should have options to be adjusted / or not to be adjusted, some prices we adjust manualy so we have to turn off sync on price for those products. So maybe to add on point 1. Next to option selected groups / selected products – option „Adjust price“ with check box. If the box is not checked it will skip the price on sync
6. Next thing about price is if the price for the same model from other supplier is lower, and that model already exists in our database, sync should add the lower price from supplier and change the Product code with the prefix of that supplier.
7. Old EOL products, since we have suppliers prefix. On sync with the supplier snyc checks out only products from that supplier, if there are products in our database – but the products don't exist in the suppliers databese – these products should be erased because they are EOL and are not anymore in the offer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online