I need a technical researcher with some knowledge of Wordpress and or programming, to collect information about wordpress performance improvement.
The researcher will have to search the web and collect the following:
- 100 DISTINCT procedures/techniques/configurations to improve Wordpress Performance.
(if dependent on wordpress version, only those that apply in versions 3.x are acceptable)
For each of these, the following information must be provided:
2) A short (around 2 paragraphs) description of technique/procedure/configuration.
Including, at least:
a) what it is,
b) when it should be applied,
c) if it requires installing something, using a specific service..etc..
d) The expected results
4) Specify if it includes coding
5) Which version of wordpress is required (notation: "All" or "3.y and above")
5) A link (or more) to the places where it is described in detail (the links need to point to sites where the decription provided is detailed and enough to understand and execute the procedure identified. So you MAY need to include several links)
The complete list above, MUST include at least:
1) 5 (five) related with the use of cache
2) 10 (ten) related with CSS or code optimization
3) 10 (ten) related with the use of plugins that speed up Wordpress
4) 5 (five) related with the use of pictures and movies
5) 5 (five) related themes or theme selection
6) 5(five) related with services that accelerate wordpress (eg. CDN's)
7) 10 (ten) related with parametrization of applications, environment, etc (wordpress, apache, php, mysql, hosting...)
8) 5 (five) related with tools to test and assess wordpress performance
The other 50...are up to the researcher.
The information should provided in Word, creating a consistent list of entries, that includes the information specified above.
After this project is completed another project will be opened to gather complete information regarding each technique included
Milestones will be setup to receive sets of 20 entries (5 milestones).
If the quality of the research or descriptions is low, the project may be cancelled.
The time to complete this task is 2 weeks.