I need an expert's (well who doesn't want an expert to work on his project) assistance in setting up Web Site Panel 2.0 for Exchange 2010 SP2 shared hosting highly available environment (CAS Array/DAG) from ground up and with associated documentation (installation/setup/configuration all in one doc). Creation of hosting plan/hosting space etc.
Some ground work has already been done i.e. prerequisites have been installed, exchange hosting is setup and operational (there are handful of customer already hosted, need to import then into wsp system)
For your bids to be considered for evaluation.
1. You are sufficiently experienced in setting up and troubleshooting WSP. (It will be great if you can provide reference/review to your previous work if you have it on freelancer)
2. You are good in technical documentation and explaining subject matter well in writing. (bad examples of documentation: dumping screenshots, no text markup, no indentation, no formatting whatsoever)
3. You are prompt in communication and updates, don't wait till last min to highlight gaps/issues/ or where you require clarification.
4. You deliver by time you commit in your bids.
5. You bid in the specified budget.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job
Hi Windows Server,Exchange and WSP integration and Hosted exchange expert here. I have already done several cloud Systems for Hosted exchange with WSP. Let me know we can discuss further. Thanks
Microsoft Exchange Consultant with 10 years of experience and several certifications (e.g. MCSE Exchange Server 2013, MCITP Exchange Server 2010, MCITP Exchange Server 2007).