Coffee Vending Machine
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 25
This is needed to be done in Visual Studio 2010 in C#.
Write a coffee vending machine class. Include fields giving the number of cups of coffee available, and the cost of one cup of coffee for Regular, Café Moca, Café Latte. It should also include the total amount of money inserted by the user. Include one constructor that stocks the machine with a quantity and price of coffee specified as parameters, and another constructor with no parameters that stocks the machine with 100 cups of coffee at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] dollars for regular, Café Moca and Café Latte, respectively.
Then, create a driver program to create a vending machine object and the related event handler (button and numeric up down).
Use Case Scenario:
1. Users deposit coins, then vending machine object changes the deposit values.
2. Users select coffee, then check the availability of the coffee and compare the price with the deposit value.
3. Machine pops up the message box with message (serving coffee or ask more deposit).
4. If coffee was served, then subtract the number of available coffee.
5. If there is some change, then machine returns the change with a message box.
6. Reset the coins panels to zeros.
7. Wait for another user.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online