This is needed to be done in Visual Studio 2010 in C#.
Write a coffee vending machine class. Include fields giving the number of cups of coffee available, and the cost of one cup of coffee for Regular, Café Moca, Café Latte. It should also include the total amount of money inserted by the user. Include one constructor that stocks the machine with a quantity and price of coffee specified as parameters, and another constructor with no parameters that stocks the machine with 100 cups of coffee at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] dollars for regular, Café Moca and Café Latte, respectively.
Then, create a driver program to create a vending machine object and the related event handler (button and numeric up down).
Use Case Scenario:
1. Users deposit coins, then vending machine object changes the deposit values.
2. Users select coffee, then check the availability of the coffee and compare the price with the deposit value.
3. Machine pops up the message box with message (serving coffee or ask more deposit).
4. If coffee was served, then subtract the number of available coffee.
5. If there is some change, then machine returns the change with a message box.
6. Reset the coins panels to zeros.
7. Wait for another user.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $122 for this job
I have 10 years experience in software architecture and development in C#. I am an German software engineer and will deliver high quality maintainable code and a best practice and well-documented solution.
I am a C# Expert with over 19 years experience developing and modeling applications. I would like to write your application too. Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project.
I have several years of experience in C#, and I have completed similar projects in the past. I can complete it with a few hours of work and testing, and my code will be efficient and well-documented.