Create MS Access Form and Queries that Produce HTML Page
This project was awarded to syslogic for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a database programmer familiar with HTML who is able to create a form and associated queries that will process information in MSAccess tables to create HTML web pages. Each web page is for a technical definition and contains a header section, column section, body section, and footer section. Example definition web page is at [url removed, login to view]
The goal of this project is for our employees without much HTML training to be able to use a form in Access to output an HTML page using data stored in various tables.
The form and queries should be compatible with MS Access 2003.
The project will be completed in three phases with milestone payments after each phase:
- Phase 1: HTML Page Generator – Generate HTML code from record in Web_Page table.
- Phase 2: Form Processing – Populate other fields in a form when an option in a drop down list is selected on Web_Page_Definition_Form
- Phase 3: Form Element Management – Forms that allow entry and management of web page elements
- There are 7 tables that are the foundation of this project. You will need to use these, which are provided, to create the forms and queries. We have provided enough data in the tables to produce a replication of the sample definition web page ([url removed, login to view]).
- Specifications for these tables are in the attached file: [url removed, login to view]
- The sample database can be downloaded from: <a href="http://www.althos.com/projects/alt_web_dictionary_sample_2002.mdb">http://www.althos.com/projects/alt_web_dictionary_sample_2002.mdb</a> (right click and save as).
Web Page Form:
- Specifications for the form and a sketch of the desired form are attached: [url removed, login to view]
- When the create button is clicked, it should populate the Web_Page form with the appropriate data and export an HTML file.
- When the form creates the HTML code, it may need to add additional HTML code to make the page come out correctly. Please refer to [url removed, login to view] to see the complete HTML.
- A wireframe sketch of the required elements and layout of the definition web pages is attached: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online