Product Development project for a tech start-up. Seeking an Integration/Solution Architect for an immediate start. Work Remotely.
We will NOT reply to anyone that cannot demonstrate the following experience -
Work closely with the business stakeholders, project manager and business analyst(s) to understand the goals, requirements and constraints of projects and how these are aligned to broader JNC Tech strategic architecture roadmaps
• Provide input to project brief(s) ensuring these details the broad objectives, risks, options and implications of each initiative. This includes input to the effort and cost estimates for various projects or initiatives
• Contribute to the development of the JNC Tech Architecture Capability through the development of architecture principles, standards, templates, conventions and tooling as required
• Provide input to the development of JNC Tech architectural patterns, reference architectures and standards such as integration topologies, application topologies and service definitions.
• Ensure that solution architectures consider operational concerns such as maintainability, monitoring, resilience/high availability and performance.
• Skills and experience in solution areas such as AWS Cloud, Salesforce, Cyber Security, Web Based Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence/Reporting.
• Skills and experience in software development methodologies such as Agile
15 freelancers are bidding on average $38/hour for this job
Data Center, IT Infra , Cloud, DevOps Professional having 15 Years of experience & Certified in PRINCE2, ITIL, AWS. Experience From Mid to Largest size Project Globally. Let me know if I can help you