As a Financial Analyst, you will be working with the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) across a small group of companies in the financial sector (Real Estate, Private Investment and Fund Management).
● Conducting financial analysis on investments:
○ Create financial models for real estate development deals
○ Analyse debt instruments, stocks, investment funds
○ Gather information from private and or public sources about potential investment opportunities
● Prepare management accounting for portfolio companies:
○ Manipulate and format data in cloud-based spreadsheets and ideally use scripts to automate routine tasks
○ Maintain historical records by filing documents into Google Drive and adding Google Drive links spreadsheets in the cloud
○ Perform bookkeeping by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions from banks statements, invoices and operational statements
○ Compile and tabulate into monthly income & expenses or rent roll reports as appropriate
○ Prepare financial reports by summarising and analysing management accounting information and trends, etc.
● Help in the administration of the personal finances for the CFO, which may include:
○ Making calls to financial intermediaries such as: investment brokers, pension administrators, etc.
○ Research about financial accounts such as: bank accounts, pension accounts, brokerage accounts including finding out about fees, range of investments offered within, etc.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Economics or any relevant course
● Must have strong financial analysis skills
● Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is preferred
● Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) qualifications would be advantage
● Well-versed in analysing, interpreting and manipulating data in spreadsheets, e.g. Microsoft Excel
● Equipped with at least minimal experience in programming e.g. VBA
● Must be willing and open to learn cloud-based databases, e.g. AirTable
● Able to effectively communicate in English
● Must be willing to work from Singapore to UK afternoon time
● Familiarity with SaaS tools such as but not limited to: Google Workspace, Zoho Office Suite, ClickUp, etc.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
Hello I am a certified chartered accountant, having a experience of more than 7 years in the finance. I can work on the above mentioned pointers. Please contact to discuss further. Thanks Yash
I am an accountant with many years of experience in various accounting activities I graduated in 2005 and Also programmer specializing in accounting and administrative programs I hope you will contact me to view my CV
Hi, i am a former Relationship Manager, working with various fund houses on mutual, hedge funds. Exploring working or partnership opportunities. I hold a master degree in Finance & Controlling.
Merhaba; Ben Sefa, finansal piyasalar hakkında tecrübelerim vardır. muhasebe konusunda iyiyimdir, piyasaları temel ve teknik açıdan çok güzel bir şekilde analizini yapıyorum. detaylar için iletişime geçin.