he selected candidate will serve as a programmer/developer for iOS Mobile Computing solutions . The Programmer will serve as a software developer for a project to deploy iOS-based mobile devices with custom software to district staff in order to conduct surveys and collect survey data for Public Transit. The solution will involve working with iOS mobile computing tools, relational databases, and GPS technologies. The candidate will be part of a development team to build out the pilot into a comprehensive solution and coordinate full deployment, while assisting with mentoring staff assigned to the project.
1. Serve as a developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDK, mobile computing and GPS technologies.
2. Develop, test and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including server-based web applications and Android mobile applications..
3. Participate in the full SDLC process (including coding) of iOS application solutions, including Objective C, HTML, XML and web services.
4. Participate in design and coding of database objects in relational databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, or DB2, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
5. Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions using Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports, Excelcius and Web Intelligence.
6. Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements.
7. Provide technical assistance and assist with mentoring of staff assigned to the project.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello, sir. I have developed a lot of Mobile App for 5 years. I have experience in iPhone app development and Database like SQL server 2005. I can do this project. Thanks.