We are looking for an experienced Phone App developer to develop a simple Android App, based on the designs that we will provide.
The App needs to be able to :
1) read a 1d (Code 128, EAN128, Code 39, interleaved 2of5, EAN13, etc.) & 2dbarcode (Data matrix) utilizing a barcode scanner library such as from ZXing (=google) or others and the Phone camera as input
2) connect with our Server through our API,
3) be able to register input from the user via keypad
4) transmit the data that was input by the user to our server and
5) then show the data that is returned by the server
Only minimal Data shall be stored within the App (=user account data that is entered once and is then saved for subsequent logins), all other data shall be pulled from our Server, through our API.
There are approx. 15-20 different screens to implement.
I have a detailed briefing document that explains all the required functionalities, which you will receive if you bid on the project. Furthermore there is an experienced programmer on our side which will give you all the Information to our API, that should be utilized to connect to our server.
- We require a complete graphical mock-up of all pages before signing off on programming.
- We will not work outside of Freelancer, and the milestone payment system below is mandatory and will not change
- Once I accept your bid, there will be no changes to the payment plan, unless a new functionality is required that was not included in the initial scope
- developers with references and experience with working on Android Apps utilizing the camera as a barcode Scanner are strongly preferred
- Milestone Payments:
10% to start
10% on completion of graphical mock-up
60% on completion of app, after extensive testing & working bug free; + receipt of all source code and deployable on all android phones (either direct or through marketplace)
20% held for one month - released after working completely bug free
The work needs to be completed within one month (until End of July)
Looking forward to your bids.