Ruggedized, gamepad-style drone controller PCB.
We need EAGLE Schematic divided into A4 frames + PCB design + clean BOM + PCB production files + 3D model.
- 2 pins on main SF8-B Weipu connector are meant for VCC and GND. VCC will be in range 5-36V and step down circui that makes 5V on output should be able to provide 5V of output in the whole VCC range
- ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N16 as microcontroller
- solder pads for connecting main SF8-B Weipu connector
- 2x rugged joysticks input (solder pads as with main connector, 4x ADC channel, supply voltage selectable with 0R jumper 3.3/5V)
- 10x button inputs with debounce circuit
- Generally the device is powered from computer's 5-36V DC bus but we want to have the option for wireless communication so there is a need for 1S LiPo battery charger and 5V out step-up circuit (there should be ready IC solution somwhere on the market)
- remaining 6 pins on the main connector should have CAN, RS232 and USB. Isolated if possible in small enough footprint.
- every pin of main connector should be esd protected
- IC and other parts should be selected mostly from [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] Only parts that are available should be selected since we need to make 100 pieces of the device after confirming the prototype works. Chinese manufacturers can be used ([login to view URL])
PCB and components requirements:
- smallest elements: passive 0402
- elements preferably on one side, both sides allowed only if necessary (allowed after consulting)
- temperature range -30+50
- 2-4 layers
- 1.0-1.6mm thickness
- HAL lead soldering
- smallest via drill: 0.3mm
We will provide consulting if needed as well as PCB dxf outline matching with enclosure.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $1131 for this job
Hi, I have been a deep interest in your requirement for Rugged gamepad schematic + PCB + 3D moel design Please send me a message so we can discuss. Thanks & regards Neha Sharma
Hi Almost a full description of the project just need some more information about the basic concept and how is the procedure I am an electrical engineer with expert in microcontrollers and circuit design Thanks