TSW is an award-winning media agency based in the heart of London (with additional offices in Bristol and Kent) with specialisation in multi-channel advertising across various industries.
As a photographer at TSW you will capture high quality images of our offices, that portray our open, friendly and global-minded atmosphere. The pictures will be used on our upcoming website to give potential clients the same familiar feeling they would get when visiting us in one of our modern, open offices.
The ideal photographer would be able to travel to all three locations (all travel expenses paid).
- Provide high quality image sets
- Adhere to strict production photography procedures
- Work with multiple people across our departments to meet their individual needs
- Fill out your expense sheets accurately and in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- Macro shots of everyday office items, walls and textures for use as background images across our website
- Long exposure motion shots of people moving through the office
- Wide-angle shots of the office spaces
- Portrait photography
- Team photography
- Videography skills for some time lapse shots of people moving inside our office. Those would be used in very short sequences as background videos for our website.
- Previous experience with corporate photography
- General knowledge of industry terms and photography equipment including lighting, placement, camera settings
- Competent PC skills and hands-on experience with Photoshop, Lightroom and raw camera download software
- Professional demeanour with solid communication skills
- On-call availability
- Personal liability insurance
- Professional DSLR camera (e.g. Canon EOS 5D Mk III, Nikon D800 or better / comparable)
- 24mm-105mm zoom lens or comparable
- 17-40mm wide angle lens or comparable
- 85mm macro lens or comparable
- Polarisation filter for exterior photography
- High capacity storage cards
- Camera tripod
- Lighting equipment