We would like the customer to be able to ship to multiple addresses. We currently use the following module and this code may be able to be adjusted to do what we need:
1. Multiple shipping address V2 -
The problem with this module is that after selecting the first order it takes the customer to the checkout success before they start on the second order - but no payment is given yet. I would prefer that the customer is not taken to the checkout success page.
We would like for a way that none of the orders get stored until payment is complete for all - Maybe a separate table like the contribution holding orders which saves orders which did not go through and once the orders are payed for then they are moved to the orders table - but will be done automatically once payment has been received.
What we would like is for the following:
1. a button on the shopping cart that says multiple shipping destinations.
2. The customer would select it and would be shown the shipping cost for their items
3. they select the shipping and are taken to a confirmation
4. they click the confirm and the orders are placed in a holding table
5. they continue to shop for next orders
6. view cart will show options/buttons place additional orders or pay for all orders
7. they go through the checkout payment option
8. at confirm all orders they can view and delete other orders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Oscommerce, MySql, PHP