We are trying to launch an ecommerce site and need help integrating s2member (sophisticated membership) + WP-ecommerce wordpress plugins for a seamless checkout process. This checkout process needs to be tested out to make sure it's fully functioning a ready to accept payments (and go live) ASAP. All the CSS design has already been worked out, just having some major programming issues getting these two plugins to work together nicely.
We need to make it like this:
1. click go to cart ([url removed, login to view])
2. let user review/edit order **also be able to add a note/customize order
3. click proceed
4. if user is not logged in popup to register/login forms through s2member (hopefully through a fancybox popup screen), at the minimum a page that redirects back to the cart after login/registration
5. after login/register redirect back to cart fill out shipping/billing/credit card info
6. check out>> needs to accept $[url removed, login to view] for 100% coupon discounts OR somehow take a no payment option, where users can just put in a reservation for the product without entering in credit card info (for 100% coupon discounts).
7. Also having issues testing out the automated emails for confirming registration of member/purchase notice, they will not send out to @[url removed, login to view] emails (might just be testing/local issue)