I need someone to write a very simple VirtueMart add-on/plugin/hook.
There are a few requirements:
* A function should get called whenever a new order is placed
* A function should get called whenever an order changes status
* The plugin/hook/add-on *should not* modify any core VirtueMart files, if at all possible
* The plugin/hook must allow someone to set a single configuration variable specific to this plugin through the VirtueMart control panel
* The function that gets called only needs to contain this code:
$fp = fopen('/path/to/[url removed, login to view]', 'a+');
fwrite($fp, 'Order #: ' . $the_order_number_here . ', status: ' . $the_order_status_here . ', config var: ' . $the_config_var_here);
That's it. Should be pretty quick and simple for someone with VirtueMart experience.