We would like to update a modified OS Commerce site and the original programmer is just too busy with other projects to continue - but he will be available to answer questions.
You must be RESPONSIVE and available by YIM or SKYPE.
You must be able to ask questions based on the spec, and help us clarify for you what needs to be done.
We prefer individuals.
Our budget is $500 with a bonus for on-time delivery.
I will provide a detailed spec of changes, a link to the site, and ftp access to look at files if you have time to work on this project and are truly qualified, with at least 5 completed OS Commerce projects on GAF - all 10s. DO NOT CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AS THIS IS IN VIOLATION OF GAF RULES.
1. Make mirror of site so we can modify.
2. Adjust a custom admin area where products can be uploaded and sales can be tracked - this includes uploading products with attributes and flat shipping pricing.
3. Adjust product and "store" pages - we use multivendor shipping (MVS) and each vendor has their own profile page.
4. Allow each vendor to automatically contribute to a WordPress blog via the custom admin area.
5. Adjust 10-15 small language/data display issues.
6. Fix various admin bugs
7. Clean up messy html/css
Some of the contributions installed are product attributes, MVS, more pictures, SEO, and so forth. There is a shipping contribution that adjusts GEO Zones which we may have to install, and I think the SEO contribution needs a little help.