We are looking to enhance the amount of products we sell on Amazon. However with so many products on our site, [login to view URL], we need to pick and choose the ones that have proper data to list. This can be done by an API and connecting to our product database. We have had a project started in C+ or C Sharp which would be a desktop application, but would prefer and stand alone PHP and MYSQL system since that is what our website is based off.
The project would need to be programmed to take into consideration:
• Populate items using UPC codes stored in Vivid Racing database. If these items already exist in Amazon, we will just be added as another retailer.
• Can only populate items that have positive inventory. When item has less than 2 instock, that item is pulled from listing and marked OUT OF STOCK. When inventory report shows 2+, it goes back into stock.
• Can only populate items that meet a minimum profit margin. This would be a formula of Retail or MAP less Amazon fees to make minimum 10-15% from cost. If map does not meet that profit margin, we can list at retail.
• Estimated ship time needs to be set to 2 days for items with positive inventory.
• Shipping costs should be factored off our estimated product weight in database. May need a % added to them to cover larger DIM weight.
• Same as Stage 1 however this is for items with UPC that Amazon does not already have in their system.
• We would need to create new listings meeting their requirements for the template necessary.
• Same as Stage 1 however we would have to generate fake UPC numbers. This is a bit of a process as Amazon will not always take them. So there is lots of resubmitting.
Note: There is no charge to list items on Amazon. Just fees when something sells. So the goal is to populate as many products as we can from our database information.