Here is the exact workflow.
1. User will sign up for leads to get an email each day with anywhere from 20-50 leads per day.
2. They can also pick from a category or select random
3. After they sign up, they should get a confirmation link sent from sendgrid so they can opt-in.
4. Email should say each day:
"Hello _____ here are you daily leads to email."
Email will have 20-40 email addresses per day to email.
5. Admin will upload leads by category (set by admin) and then admin will copy and paste into text field.
6. Program will removal all duplicate emails.
7. Program will store all emails and then email 20-40 per day to each user. After emails are sent to user. They will be removed from master list. No duplicates will be sent out.
8. Program will notify admin by email when only 20% of emails remain in system.
9. Program will notify admin when there are no more emails as cron runs to send out the emails each day.
10. Program will run an estimate on how many leads are needed in the system by multiplying:
Number of users X 50 x 7
11. A message will come across as a notification email - You will need X emails in order to supply your team with emails for the next 7 days.
12. Notification or button will show green showing that admin has enough emails for the next 7 days.