Excel spreadsheet has been built to record house / room dimensions and fit-out to produce cost reports.
As part of this the client wishes to be able to take photograph(s) for reference and placing into report / document created in VBA
The solution will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Access webcam on Win 8.1 sddf d df tablet (expect to use WIA architecture for this).
- Allow choice of which webcam to access should more than one be present.
- Initiate camera system via button click in Excel
- Take photograph and save file name according a defined rule of:
- "Job Number"_"Room Name"_"iteration" (Job Number an room name to come from cell values)
- Directory path
- Create if does not exist
- Specified by cell value
- Select landscape or portrait for photo
- Must run on Win 8.1
- Expect to use Microsoft WiA architecture but happy to receive alternative submissions.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $250 for this job
Dear Sir, I'm interesting in your job. I have much experience in the MS Excel and VBA. I can do this job. Regards. PS. In order to show my ability, I can send my sample files to you.