Excel macro programming for WebCam access
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Excel spreadsheet has been built to record house / room dimensions and fit-out to produce cost reports.
As part of this the client wishes to be able to take photograph(s) for reference and placing into report / document created in VBA
The solution will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Access webcam on Win 8.1 sddf d df tablet (expect to use WIA architecture for this).
- Allow choice of which webcam to access should more than one be present.
- Initiate camera system via button click in Excel
- Take photograph and save file name according a defined rule of:
- "Job Number"_"Room Name"_"iteration" (Job Number an room name to come from cell values)
- Directory path
- Create if does not exist
- Specified by cell value
- Select landscape or portrait for photo
- Must run on Win 8.1
- Expect to use Microsoft WiA architecture but happy to receive alternative submissions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online