In need of a three-page design template that is geared towards kids and a specific product line (will let the winning bid know once selected). The site needs to be colorful, fun, and have a nice easy to follow and clean design to it. Basically something that's easy and engaging for kids and very kid friendly.
- Optimized to 1024 resolution
- Original and creative design
- Fun logo and header that makes sense to the project (will give name to the winning bid)
- Use of CSS and DIVS as much as possible (Web 2.0)
- Overall design needs to capture the feel and style of the product line.
- Bread crumb navigation
I want the homepage to be very colorful and fun and capture the theme of the subject matter in the overall color scheme and graphics. A couple notes on layout:
- Small thin bar where keywords can be added for content that describes each section should appear first and above the main header. It's like a title, but visible at the top of the page and should be contain formatted H1 tags and be relatively small text (but easily readable).
- Under the logo-header section should be the main-menu that will be in drop-down form. Menu items will be given after the winning bid is selected.
- I want there to be a box on the left that is about 160px wide that will contain advertising space and a sub-menu.
- There should be a box on the right that is also about 160px wide that will contain a listing of "popular products" for the line that I'll be promoting. I'll be pulling the items (most likely) from EBay or Amazon, so no need to design anything other than the box with the header text and a possible image to grab some attention.
- The main content area should contain an H1 title text, a sub-header text, and then the main body content text that describes the page and welcomes visitors.
- Below the main content box (perhaps in another box or by some separation) should be a section titled "Latest Videos" and will contain thumbs for the latest videos posted. Just need the design here, not any video integration.
- Below the video box should be a section that contains cross-links to other popular pages in the website. The label should read "Popular Pages" and contain links that link to other pages in the site.
- Page where article content can be added. Would require the article title be H1 or H2 tag and contain some sort of article icon (a happy one that fits the theme).
- Should include an image on the left-side of the content.
- "Control" section where users can add the article to popular social bookmarking websites... probably towards the bottom of the article content (not sure).
- Simple page that would display recipes.
- Page would display a header text in H1 / H2
- Below header to the left would be an image, to the right an introduction text that should only be a few lines of text long (so it doesn't wrap below the left image).
- Below that should be a nice border/box that looks like note-paper (or something distinct) that contains the recipe information.
- The recipe format is: "Title", "Description", "Ingredients", "Preparation", "Notes". Ingredients should be in some formated form, such as a bullet list.
- "Control" section where users can add the article to popular social bookmarking websites (same as article page).
- Finally, below the recipe section in it's own box should be a "More Recipes" header followed by links to other recipes.
Please make sure you read the details and understand what I'm looking for. Also, if you bid provide examples of SIMILAR work! I won't choose you for this project unless you can provide websites you've designed that are similar. Thanks!
The project budget is $100 firm. Please bid accordingly. Thank you.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Hi i'm Nikola - 25 years old professionals graphic designer from Sofia, Bulgaria.I have 5 years practice in the field of graphic, web design and prepress. portfolio: [url removed, login to view]