1. Requirements for web site re build before I will accept the bid.
2. Product pages must be set up with relevant cross sell products, minimum of 3 cross sell products on each page. ---- OK
3. Shopping cart checkout page to have relevant up sell products available before checkout. ---- OK
4. Every page must have relevant title, description, keywords, and meta tags for SEO purposes. Not just 1 single title for the whole site. My products are in a very competative market in the UK, so SEO is critical. I would anticipate acceptance into dmoz would be possible after redesign. ---- OK
6. Minimum of 10 Banners for Marketing. ---- Maximum of 5 banners, every additional banner $25 per banner (Any size)
7. Minimum of 6 unique side adverts to be created and approved. ---- Maximum of 5 banners, every additional banner $25 per banner (Any size)
All existing pages to be re created. ---- OK
8. RMA system to be incorporated. ---- The standard and FREE RMA contribution for OSC will be implemented
9. Pages must be optimised for speed, as should the database queries ----- Standard OSC optimization
10. A Manufacturers search page to be created. As at [url removed, login to view] ----OK
11. I would like a customer feedback and rating facility as seen at http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/500Gb+HITACHI+SATA+Hard+Drive+?productId=24957 ---- STANDARD IMPLEMENTATION OF MOD AVAILABLE FROM OSC
12. I would like a notify me by email and notify by sms feature for out of stock products. - IMPLEMENTED IF AVAILABLE FROM OSC
13. Integration of “my store rewards” module into site. ---- IF AVAILABLE FROM OSC
14. Modification of custom shipping module to allow for free shipping above a certain spend ---- STANDARD IMPLEMENTATION OF [url removed, login to view],146
15. All product pages to have manufacturers logo. ----OK
16. A page for a trade/business account application.
17. Trade application pdf for download. ----OK
18. Custom “how to use google checkout” page with screen grabs of my sites shopping cart. ----OK
19. Ink cartridge page navigation layout to be retained. ----OK
20. The top menu navigation will include drop down sub menus ---- OK
21. sign up to a newsletter page. ----OK
22. Would like a “grab it now” feature simlar to the one at [url removed, login to view]
23. Ability to choose deal of the day in admin, and have images show correct size within the banner. ----OK
24. You will work out how to show a random selection of products on the home page, and how you will get a cut down description onto the products on home page as shown in your mock up. This may require a separate admin function, or a separate cut down product description for each product, this will be included in the price.----OK
25. You will work on the job daily, I will not be prepared to wait for days whilst you work on other clients projects. ----A DEDICATED DEVELOPER WILL COST EXTRA $350
26. An instruction file will be provided to show me how to create new pages if required.----OK
27. You understand that this list is not exhaustive, but i will only ever ask for reasonable additions.----AT AN EXTRA COST
28. We will agree a delivery time for the entire project, and I reserve the right to add a penalty for late delivery. I would anticipate an immediate start on this project. i.e tomorrow at the latest. ---- PANELTY AND INCENTIVES TO BE DECIDED UPFRONT AND WE CAN START THIS PROJECT NOT BEFORE DEC 3
29. You will accept any reasonable alterations or changes during project – I am very reasonable, and will never ask for changes where they are not required. ----AT AN EXTRA HOURLY COST $12/ManHour
30. You will develop the new site on my server, and integrate new design and features into my existing site as you produce them. I anticipate that this would be created as a new site wide template? - WE DEVELOP AND DEMO ALL PROJECTS ON OUR SERVERS AND UPLOAD THEM ON CLIENT'S SERVER ONLY AFTER BEING FULLY PAID.
31. I expect to have regular feedback on progress. ----OK
32. You mentioned 6 weeks for a full site redesign, that's ok, but I would like to capture the Christmas market if possible, so would expect any enhancements to be live as they become ready to go. ---- 6-8 WEEKS AND WE CANNOT UPLOAD/MAKE LIVE A UNDER-DEVELOPMENT PRODUCT
33. I ALWAYS pay reliably when a project has been completed to satisfaction, you will find me to be very reasonable and helpful whilst working with me.----TERMS: 50% UPFRONT, BALANCE ON DELIVERY
34. On completion of the job, based on performance, I may recruit you for further development, I have 2 MAJOR new web projects coming on-line this year, so a preferential price and work here, will reap you future rewards. This may come around within 2 weeks from now.---- SOUNDS GOOD
35. A 1 paragraph response will not constitute a valid reply to this message. ----I HOPE I'VE ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REASONABLY
36. If you find this acceptable, then for your bid price of $1700 you will be the winning bidder. ---- $1750 + ADDITIONAL COSTS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE
these are in addition to written agreements during email conversations, those conversations will form additions to these terms.
The project will be fully started within 1 week. however work will begin imediately on improving the home page design as described in the provided mock up, initially a daily progress report will be provided with examples of work, to ensure the work is going according to directions.
For every week that the project is delivered late beyond an agreed date of 15th January 2008 a 5% cost penalty will apply. (not withstanding reasonable testing and QA time)
a 25% deposit will apply to the work. This will be refundable in the instance that the bidder declines to work further on the project, or the project is not delivered.