ONLY EXPERTS IN FULLY ACCESSIBLE WEB DESIGN WHO HAVE VERY GOOD ENGLISH, ARE GREAT COMMUNICATORS AND ARE AVAILABLE ON PHONE MAY APPLY.
(Email will probably be the main type of contact for this project but
I need to know that I can contact you by phone if need be to speak to the client direct on GMT time (UK) as I would be heavily relying on your expertise and excellent communication for this project).
PLEASE NOTE - THIS PROJECT IS TO OBTAIN A QUOTE TO BE SUBMITTED AT END OF JANUARY. THE JOB MAY NOT GO AHEAD IF MY COMPANY IS NOT CHOSEN FOR THE JOB. HOWEVER I NEED A QUOTE TO TRY AND GET THE JOB.
NEW WEBSITE BUILT FROM SCRATCH TO COMPLY WITH WC3 STANDARDS/DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION ACT (AT LEAST UK Level AA compliance.) So all necessary elements to be properly incorporated and approved on [url removed, login to view]
* Approx. 30 pages in size (all content supplied inc. text, images, logos, colours)
* STATIC HTML site using CSS with Sitemap
* Small Content Management System (or alternative suggestion) to enable Administrator to update Latest News, Events, photos on a couple of pages, upload PDF & Word documents for download.
* Documentation on site administration (instructions on how to update Latest News, Events, photos, upload PDF's and Word documents for download).
* Latest News section on Homepage
* Search facility for the website
* Enquiry Form to be emailed to user and Administrator when submitted.
* Site to be Search Engine Optimised
* Statistics needed in real time and free eg. Google Analytics
* Possible ideas for revenue generation - maximise the content of the site
SITE SHOULD NOT:
* Contain any Flash elements
* Contain Frames
* Have any text cut off when pages are printed
* Scroll horiziontally when viewing pages
ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BRIEF AND ARE CONFIDENT IN BUILDING ACCESSIBLE WEBSITES CONFORMING TO WC3/DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION ACT STANDARDS!
Many thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.