• Expert in talent and operations management.
• Proven ability to devise talent strategies and drive the visions of the organizations.
• Extensive experience in managing Freelancers / GIG workers.
• Active member of Project Management Institute. (#7581423)
• Ability to understand and communicate technical information.
• Ability to manage a large team (30+) by engaging and empowering the members of the team.
• Extensive experience in mentoring and training recruiters
• Proficient in creating Talent Strategies, Curation flow, Retros, SOPs and training manuals.
• Extensive experience in devising and conducting annual appraisal reviews, performance improvement plan, 360*
reviews, GROW Plans & XYMe Goals.
• Hands on experience in Supplier management – qualifying MSAs, supplier calls, reviews, rate cards etc.
• High level understanding, sourcing and screening capability in both IT and Non-IT requisitions.
• Experience working with Contract / Contract to Hire and Permanent (FTE) positions.
• Expertise in Sourcing from Networking Sites like (LinkedIn, Facebook, Stack overflow, Angelist, GitHub, Twitter,
Skill Pages, Google+ etc.)
• Expert in X-ray search (Google Booleans)
• In-depth knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems. (Job diva, Conrep, Talent now, Launch, Bullhorn)
• Possess excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Hands on experience working with Fortune 100 clients & startups.
• Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills.
AREA OF STRENGTH:
• Full Recruitment Life cycle
• People Management
• Project Management
• Operations Management & Analytics
• Stakeholder Management
• Training & Documentation
• Building strong referral networks
• Talent Management
• Vendor / Supplier management
• Workforce Planning
• Campus hiring
• Social Recruiting
• Providing professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of organization- wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning and relationship management.
• Developing appropriate marketing strategies, defining roles and responsibilities of hiring team
• Developing and implementing creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of
Talent Success Manager
Freelancer International Pty Ltd
Oct 2020 - May 2022 (1 year, 7 months)
• Own the end-to-end talent success of Freelancer Enterprise, as measured by the quality talent, surfaced & hired within a specific timeframe.
• Designing and developing the end-to-end curation process for all major Enterprise engagements and utilizing a team of Global freelance virtual recruiters to execute.
• Responsible for the success of each hiring program by building talent strategies, curation flows and resource allocation.
Manager - Strategic Sourcing
Russell Tobin & Associates (Pride Global)
Jun 2017 - Oct 2020 (3 years, 4 months)
Responsible for building the operations in Chennai (from scratch)
Managed the Morgan Stanley IT Direct Sourcing Program for their wealth management division and reported to the Director of Technology Recruiting at Pride.
Responsible for the workforce management / supplier management – reviewing & selecting the MSAs, qualifying / removing the vendors from the program based on their scorecard, conducting supplier calls to go over the key about the requisitions and set expectations.
Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics