You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, I'm writing a small app to test the text based database concept.
The small app is attached.
I already implemented some commands:
- Previous: show the previous register;
- Next: show the next register;
- Load: open the text file and fill the list;
- New: clear the current form to write a new register;
- Save: save the new register.
What I need:
- Implement an index for each register (Current ID label);
- Implement a register counter (Registers label);
- Currently, the save button only save a new register. I need a function to save the current register after changes - maybe an update button;
- Implement a delete register (Del button)
- The index will be unique for each register, and never will be repeated, even after a delete command.
I'll only release the milestones after tested.