You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Building a Windows Server 2008 Infrastructure with hosted Exchange 2010 on Vmware Vsphere 4
Small IT Services company with main office in the Netherlands needs reconfiguration of the network. Our company delivers a complete hosted (cloud) environment for small companies and needs a total reconfiguration of the network infrastructure. The job includes also some advice and some documentation. All the work will be done remote and work time can be planned in own schedule (flexible).
1. Configure Vmware Vsphere 4 for hosting multiple environments. NOTE: the environments need to be separated from each other on network level.
2. Configure Cisco Catelyst 3560 series Poe48 with vlans to work with Vmware as router and switch
3. Setting up the beneath standing windows 2008 servers
• Domain controller
• 2x Terminal Server (load balancing)
• Application server & File server
• Hosted Exchange server 2010 (Multitenant exchange 2010), for hosting e-mail for multiple companies (with anti-spam solution)
4. Setting up a ISP control panel to host multiple websites with billing option.