You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are redeveloping our website and it's nearing completion. We currently
have approx 100 experiences that are lifestyle & travel related populated within our website and we need at
least 400-500 before we go live/to market. We have such a small staff, all
whom have other daily tasks that deter us from working full time on vendor
experiences that are provided to our company to resell. Ideally,
creative content writers would receive the plethora
of vendor experiences that we have available to us, and generate new &
exciting content that we can then use to upload the admin side of our
Ecommerce website. Hopefully, resulting in exciting customer engagement
that drives them to purchase the experiences from our website due to the
descriptions being so enticing and emotionally charged.
We expect creative and engaging content to be developed that reflects our
company, "attitude." If content developers can provide us with a
complete package of experiences, all developed with
the customers needs and buying objectives in mind, we will be ecstatic.
Project success would be engaging content that we would be proud to put
along side the experiences we already have implemented into our website.
We have 400-500 unique vendor itineraries to start with immediately. Once
completed, we have process and procedures for you to follow & properly upload them into our Megento Ecommerce website.
IMPORTANT PROJECT DETAILS:
• Freelancers may NOT contact our vendor via phone and/or email.
• You may visit their website for additional details and context.
• We, "white label" everything. This means that when you write the descriptions, you may not use the Vendors' names/logos. We are resellers, so the other company names may never be identifiable. Same goes for the pictures you will use.
• The title and content must use the exact details provided, or in the sellers website, but needs to be re-written and re-titled for uniqueness and SEO capabilities.
• Many times, the description that we/the Vendor provides has many details but not enough follow up information. When creating the itinerary, I’d like to see how creative you could be with data mining. What other details might an interested purchaser like to know? Examples:
o Age/weight limits
o FAQ (often times found on the sellers website)
o Package upgrade options
o Duration of activity
o Additional items included?
o Items not included and should be brought along?
o Time of year
• Try to keep our end goal in mind; we want people to be so excited about the experience and have all the necessary facts/figures so they actually purchase the experience without needing to call or ask us questions.
• The more thorough and emotionally powered the description and details about the experience is, the better chance we have of making a sale.
If you are interested, I'd like to see past examples of the content you've created, followed by sending a Mock Itinerary that I'd like you to complete to learn your writing style.
Thank you for your consideration.