You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Experiencing Pain In Your Lower Back?
2. Worried About Your Percutaneous Coronary Intervention? All You Need To Know!
3. Considering Eye Lid Surgery? Factors Which You Should Take Into Consideration
4. Don't Be Put Off From Showing Your Legs This Summer; Options Available For Varicose Veins
5. How Shockwave Therapy Can Treat The Following; Chronic Foot Pain, Tennis Elbow And Achilles Pain
6. The Do's And Don'ts After Cosmetic Surgery
7. All You Need To Know About Rehabilitation Following Orthopaedic Surgery
8. Is Intense Pulse Light and Soprano Hair Removal Available For Both Men And Women?
9. What can A Blepharoplasty Do For You?
10. What Causes Varicose Veins And How Can They Be Treated?
11. How Can Complex Disability Be Effectively Managed?
When writing about medical topics, please follow the guidelines below:
• NHS must not be mentioned or compared against private hospitals
• All figures must be referenced or removed
• Don’t use poor language such as “A huge chunk”, “get rid”, “fix”
• Do not make statements such as cure, eliminate pain, state permanence or rejuvenate
• CAP generally advises to use words such as “revitalise” and “refresh” rather than using terms such as “natural look” which are not permitted
• Do not include recommendations unless it is to discuss with their GP
• Do not write about Cosmetic Surgery and its psychological effects
• Do not mention cosmetic surgery and post pregnancy
• Do not talk about fear or anxiety
• Do not imply non surgical treatments are permanent or compare them to surgical procedures
• Do not mention Botox
• Do not use the words safe or easy
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message with the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear exactly 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text (when given) should appear ONCE in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
Additional Project Description:
05/01/2013 at 10:25 BST
**PLEASE ONLY PLACE BIDS WITHIN THE STATED BUDGET. BIDS EXCEEDING THIS BUDGET WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED**