You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are after a look and feel close to the following web sites.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Plan the layout and functionality of the site. This section includes:
• Menu system and section designations.
• Determination of feedback areas (forms).
• Designation of interactive areas (headers, presentations)
• Designation of document download areas (PDFs, Links, etc)
SITE LOOK AND FEEL
• Create a look and feel for the overall site design, including graphical elements, colors, navigation system, and styles.
• Create demo page that will be used as a template for all pages in the website; this will be the final look and feel master document for the web pages.
PAGE CREATION AND LAYOUT
• Create pages for website in accordance with the site map and final skinning. These pages will not contain any content, but content will be furnished later by client and placed later.
• CREATION of the following page structure for the website: HOME (With 15 second video; quote does not include video production). TYPES OF COVERAGE AND 5 SUBPAGES (Power Train, Standard Care, Premium Care, Elite). FAQ. CONTACT US (With physical address, phone numbers, and e-mail contact form with anti-spam). ANCILLARY PRODUCTS (Ding Free, Paint and Fabric, Gap Insurance, Alarms). ABOUT US.
• QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE creation and writing of content (copywriting) for pages - content must be supplied directly by the client.
• Place content as specified in all pages.
• Create target interactive elements, including feedback forms and additional Adobe Flash elements, on the pages.
• Create database to capture basic leads data (First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email, Make, Model, Year, Miles). Database capture requires web hosting on a UNIX server.
TESTING AND DEPLOYMENT
• Debug, test, deploy, and make site live to public.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION PREP
• Add client submitted keywords to each page and submission to Google and Yahoo. This does not include a SEO campaign with the goal to guarantee specific ratings based upon page contents being updated on a daily/weekly basis. A separate agreement would be explored if that was deemed necessary for the goals of the website.