You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My company is launching a range of jam of 8 variants. The project design work falls into two parts:
1) The label is 95% complete for 6 of the variants. The only finetuning required, for each of the 6 labels, is to :
- add the correct figures to the nutritional information & ingredients list
- add some more fruit to each label copying the image of the existing fruit
- enlarge the logo slightly
- add a layer for the printer (to indicate that transparent varnish should go on top of the logo lettering)
2) For the other 2 variants, use two of the existing labels and adapt to make two new variant labels (primarily by changing the colours and specific text)
The existing labels are available on an Illustrator file.