You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to create a web site which allows people who live in the same district to get in touch in order to provide a kind of job for another one.
It will be organized like that:
1) There are main two parts, one where people have to register in the web site and fill a form about themselves and the job they can do. And one other where they just have to register and check if someone propose what we need.
2) When people register in the web site, an account is created for them, where they can create and change their personal data, their offers, and their packages.
3) There will be 5 types of home jobs with around 5 in each sub- type per job.
4) To manage the location of members, there will be a partnership with the geodatabase of "Google Map".
5) We plan to have around 10 000 members six months after the website creation.
6) We need to get 30 web pages.
7) The biggest work will be the connection between the database and the website.
We have a PowerPoint model for the graphics and the organization but also a scope statement for more details. But we will provide it once we get in touch with you and we'll make a confidential agreement. The web site is similar to booking.com if you want to have an idea of the operation.