You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Freelance Market Researcher Needed for Product and Market Viability Research Project
Market: Homeschoolers, homeschooling families, homeschools
Product: Online writing course for secondary school students (grades 6-12)
I’d like a report on competing companies teaching writing to secondary level homeschooled students. These companies may also have course offering in other subjects, but I want any company that teaches secondary writing researched. Research components include their products and services, how big they are, the type of promotions they run, staff size, number and average incomes of customers, their price points, specifics on where they advertise, and who else sells their products. I’d like to know what types of sponsorships these companies offer, what trade associations they affiliate with, and to what charities they give. Pls include Alexa rankings of 1,000,000 and lower. Companies with bigger Alexa numbers (1 million plus) need not be included.
Second, I’d like a listing of places to advertise to the homeschooling market, including popular magazines, online tv shows, online/offline radio, websites, forums, whatever’s online, etc.
Third, I’d like a research report on trends in the current homeschooling market, specifically, homeschooling families’ consumption, lifestyle, education, interests in media and entertainment (what, when, why, how and where?). In other words, I’d like to know where homeschoolers are/live, what they’re doing, why are they there, what are their issues, what do they buy, who they are with, etc. Please report on niches within the homeschooling market.
Project Application Instructions
1. Please send a sample of a previous product and market viability report you’ve done so I can see a sample of your work and know what to expect from you.
2. Send a resume showing your experience in market research.
3. Ask any questions needed to clarify the assignment and give me a solid timeframe of when the work would be complete.
4. Two references, preferably by clients for whom you’ve done market research with telephone numbers and urls. I will contact them before making a decision.
5. Send all to , as well as an estimate for the price of this report.