You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for an individual who has experience managing pay-per-click campaigns to work for my Canadian-based company as a Traffic Specialist. This is a virtual position (work from your home, not my office).
Objective of the Traffic Specialist Position:
The Traffic Specialist will be responsible for (1) growing traffic to my company’s expanding portfolio of health websites, and (2) reducing the cost-per-conversion of obtaining new email subscribers and customers.
This will involve finding new sources of targeted traffic, and launching and managing paid traffic campaigns.
The Traffic Specialist will report to me, the CEO of the company.
He/she will be required to submit to the CEO a brief daily report (via Basecamp) of the tasks they performed that day, and how many hours were spent on each task.
Tasks completed each month will include drafting a monthly Traffic Plan. The Plan will outline how traffic will be obtained through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, media buys, and other paid traffic tactics. Specifically, the Plan will describe:
- Which advertising networks we’ll be using during the month
- Keywords to focus on
- Approach to PPC ad copy
- PPC targets (# of impressions, CTR, clicks, CPC)
- Key metrics that will be monitored
- What optimization steps will be taken, and when
- Sites that will be approached for media buys
Additional tasks that will be performed each month include:
1. Drafting ad copy for PPC ads
2. Monitoring PPC campaigns, in order to reduce our cost-per-conversion (tasks will include optimizing ad copy; adding new keywords, deleting underperforming keywords; optimizing bids; etc.)
3. Conducting research for media buys, including: finding websites/ad networks that target my audience; contacting those sites and asking about placement requirements; having ad creative developed; uploading creative to media placement websites/ad networks; monitoring relevant statistics
4. Other tasks, as identified in the monthly Traffic Plan
Applicants MUST provide a description of (1) how many years they’ve been managing PPC campaigns, (2) the PPC tasks they’ve performed, and (3) the results they’ve achieved for their clients.