I need a freelancer to write software programs by utilizing all the features offered by a specific Java API. For example, if the API is log4j, I want the developer to go through the API documentation, write simple programs that explains every method and its usage. Every program should have the following:
1) Not more than 30 lines of code. (including import declarations)
2) Well commented code
3) pre-requisites (any JAR file dependencies)
4) Actual output. (if the output is a file, copy of the file)
I would like to pay based on the number of unique programs written through that API / extent of coverage. Programs should not be copy pasted from other websites. Freelancer would be selected based on the number of programs they can write vs Cost.
Additional Project Description:
11/25/2012 at 5:26 GMT
Some additional inputs on requirements:
5) A note on what the program does.
6) All files (source , class, output) (No JAR files - only name of the file required) attached .
7) The code should be fully working with Java SE7.
11/25/2012 at 6:03 GMT
When you bid, please quote the number of programs for the amount you specify. I need to know that to take a decision. For example, 75 programs for $30 etc.
Also, the API that I'm looking for is Java Advanced Imaging API.
A program could be, how to convert JPEG to PNG using JAI..and so on.