You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to automate the process of extracting meta data from an XIF file and paste into a PSD file....
1) For each PSD file in a folder do the following
2) Extract the AUTHOR/PHOTOGRAPHER name field (not sure the exact name of the field)
3) Open the PSD file. Paste the date into the lower right corner.
4) Save the file
- Probably should post the data on a new layer so that it can be edited later if need be
- The files save should probably be to a new file, like just adding the word "photographer" to the existing name
- Cannot assume the PSD file is already open in Photoshop (unless this is the only way to make it work. This must be a batch process either way.
- The question is where exactly to paste the field. I am open to any possibility where you can code it to allow intervention by the user. Short of that I will give you a specific measurement as to where to paste the field.
I am guessing at the cost. Feel free to bid outside that silly estimator they make us use.
That's it! Thanx for bidding. Jim
(I used to use rentacoder to bid out jobs and I had a good rating)
Additional Project Description:
02/09/2014 at 20:45 WIT
Correction. Number 2 should read: "Extract the AUTHOR/PHOTOGRAPHER name field from the accompanying XIF file
02/09/2014 at 22:11 WIT
Correction: "XIF" should read "EXIF"