You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
So basically what i want is pretty simple and easy to do. It's the first page people will see on the site and it will also act as the navigation sending people to different sections based on what they click. What i want is similar to the image i have uploaded (but just the grey section) but a bit more uneven, and not really much text more just headings/links.
1 - I would like it to be able to use TEXT and/or IMAGE in it.
2 - I would like it to be full screen (which obviously adjusts as screen gets smaller).
3 - I will provide the layout and the text/images to use in an ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR file (if you can't use AI i might be able to break it up into Jpegs for you, depends on the bid)
4 - Some text will be vertical some will be horizontal
5 - On roll over i would like the text to change colour (if it's an image then the image changes on hover)
6 - Needs to degrade very well so that it works for people on a iphone or a massive screen (doesn't have to have the exact same layout but should still look good) (i can provide an alternate layout for smaller devices if you need)
7 - Needs to be coded cleanly so i can make changes myself if need be (i have strong HTML and CSS knowledge)
8 - Everything active on the page will link to other pages (can use dummy links when creating it)
9 - SEO friendly, i just mean it needs to have the alt tags etc etc.
i think that is everything
A FEW RULES FOR MY PROJECTS
- Bids must be personalised or will be ignored if it's just a copy and past message
- Time/Cost is the main factor in me choosing a provider
- PAYMENT: I will escrow the payment for the entire job once we are about %50 through (this is so that i know you are working on the project before i put the money in escrow as i have had issues where i have been held to ransom from people that never even did any work)
- Must be available for chat during the project
- If it takes longer than you said you would take i may cancel the project (with in reason)
- ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE MAKING/ACCEPTING BIDS as i will not 'pay extra' because you didn't think of something (but i will if i change the scope of the project)
I would also like to note that looking to start this little project next week, just starting the bidding process now. Will discuss the exact layout/design with short listed bidders.