You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to have someone who will do the following:
REFERENCE SITE: www.foretagande.se
There is NO need to develop a new module. Please find already existing ones that will fit what I want done above.
Please PM me with specific quotes for EACH TASK or item. Also, please supply how long it would take for EACH TASK to be completed.
1. Latest article/news – On index bottom left module “Senaste bloggposterna” is a feed from the blog that auto publish blog-posts with link and thumbnail from picture. We want a similar one for all the article-categories above with the last 5 listed. (Maybe size 70x50 for thumbnail-picture so it doesn’t become that distorted)
These are the categories:
2. Feed with related books – A similar feed as latest articles but with related books (books about sales in sales articles, leadership books in leadership articles, and so on.) and thumbnail from book. You might be able to use/change the module on index to the top right “Nyheter i shopen”. But we want 3 random (so they change every time we update the page) books. And one module for every each of these categories:
3. Topseller of the week – We want a feed from the bookshop with the most sold books of the week. Like this one to the right “Topplistan” (http://www.foretagande.se/Bocker-starta-eget-foretag-bokforing-ledarskap-forsaljning-e-handel.html) but only need to list 5 books. But very important it’s from the last 7-10 days. The one “Topplistan” is counting from the beginning and we don’t want that.
4. Most read articles of the week – List the 5 most read articles during the last 7 days of ALL articles from the site.
5. Polls “Tyck till om...” – We want the visitor to be able to vote on index in the module, and not have to click the link and then vote. When have voted they are redirected to the results.
Please do not work on our site live. Developer must work on the developers' area that is of course password protected.
Daily updates on the progress of the task is required. This is my only way of knowing that my tasks are really being worked on. Lack of updates would be mean that selected provider is no longer interested in my projects and would mean a cancellation of the project.