You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
On my Synology ds211j I want to setup a scheduled job using CRONTAB. I need someone that knows Linux to:
1) Loginto the Synology server
2) Ensure that a suitable editor is in place in order to perform the crontab setup manually (there is no controlpanel setup of CRON jobs on a Synology server)
3) Use the editor to modify the crontab so that a daily cron job calls a specified link / file on the server (e.g. http:///joomla/components/com_icebooking/cron_icebooking.php
4) Make the necessary restart of the crontab in order to start the daily scheduled call.
- Knowledge of the Linux / Synology ds211j server OS
- Knowledge of Crontab setup manually for daily jobs
According to userguides this job should be quite quick to perform for a skilled Linux / Snologyserver programmer.