You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I hope you all are busy with projects!
Project category: GPS Tracking App
We need to develop a mobile app for Android that will capture smart phone coordinates and send location to a dedicated app server. A GPS tracking mobile app that will run in the background and will start automatically as the phone is turned on or restarted.
• Low battery usage.
• Hidden app running in the background, only if you are an experimented Android developer or expert user you could find the application running in the background, hopefully even if you find it you cannot shut it down (hopefully). Or you should enter a PIN number to turn it off for example. Same thing for uninstalling.
• If SIM card is remove the app will continue to try to communicate to server, when a new SIM card is placed on the phone the app will be able to restore connection to server if Internet is found (GPRS or WiFi).
• Application will automatically create a unit identifier code when the authorized user downloads it to the phone and opens it to configure for first time, maybe using the phone IMEI or similar. That number will be the ID to send to server. Also setup that PIN number previously described if applies.
• App should be able to send a data package containing coordinates at least every 5 min. to the server FQDN (Domain Name) which URL will be hardcoded on app.
• Also the user when configuring for the first time could set up an email to receive position alert or SMS phone number but only one position alert every 24 hrs (if this is selected the location should still be send to dedicated server every 5 min). Email sent or SMS sent should include a Google maps link with coordinates to open location, if no Internet or GPS signal is found app should retry every hour for the SMS or Email for a maximum of 3 tries.
• It should use either UDP or TCP port 8300 to send the location information in a similar or maybe identical package frame like the one below.
• GPS should still work if GPS icon is turned off or disabled on phone (not sure if possible) Maybe reactive in a few seconds after user deactivates GPS.
• English and Spanish (we provide Spanish Text)
• Deadline 1 month.
Real package frame (server listens on port 8300 and captures this from a GPS tracking unit):
2013-01-02 17:45:0: WorkerThread 4488: Socket(7804) Recv completed (88 bytes), Recv posted
2013-01-02 17:45:0: Size:1
2013-01-02 17:45:0: ID:89030741
2013-01-02 17:45:0: $GPRMC,[url removed, login to view],A,0956.2167,N,08402.4901,W,[url removed, login to view],,021109,,*0E|1.5|1164|
2013-01-02 17:45:0: GPSComeID89030741
2013-01-02 17:45:0: Size:0
• Serious company
• Longtime relationship upgrading this app and creating new GPS apps
• Good payment