You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need rather simple checkers game written on Android. No graphic work is needed, just simple black and white stuff, this will go straight to graphic designer, so this is not your concern.
Here are the requirements:
- Exit button (:P)
- info (simple text to be displayed + button to close the window)
- create an account:
c) repeat password
e) register button (which will do actual registering)
f) cancel button (will redirect back to the mainscreen)
c) login button
d) back to main menu
(Upon entering bad data this should display error message and back to main screen).
- Button logout (:P)
- Find game (when clicked, this should select random game, and display information ie. “you play white, time for game: X min”. Then you need to be able to join the game, or to find another one)
- Create game (when clicked, you need to be able to choose a colour [white/black]. White makes it first move. You also need to specifiy timebank, just usual field with a number of minutes for the game to be played. If everything is set correctly you should be able to hit start button which will start the game (duh!)).
If there is no game available, find game button should be disabled.
- Board 8x8. Standard checkers rules. If you do not know them, I will explain this to you in personal message.
- Button “surrender”. Click will surrender.
- counter with timebank. If timebank is depleted, the opponent automatically wins.
Gameplay is pretty obvious, so I will skip this, ask me any question if you want me to elaborate.
This app needs to be working on Android 2.2.2 and newer.
If app crashes during a game, after logging in this should be detected, and resume game.
It would be great if game could work in background.
There is also a need to create server application which will handle all necessary operations. This can be written in whatever language you want. Preferred PHP + MySQL
I can pay you more if you are able to finish this game by 20th Febuary. If not, the deadline is 20th March. Extension is not an option, do not bid if you are not ok with this.