We are looking for someone to develop native apps for iOS and Android for our dating website, itiggy.com.
We already have a full website, as well as a complete and working mobile app. It can be seen by visiting itiggy.com on any mobile device. The iOS and Android apps will look and function EXACTLY as the mobile app does, but with additional features. A brief summary of it is outlined below:
1. Front page (with login, forgotten password and registration features) all linking back to our pre-existing database.
2. Home page (with Search, Check-in and Message features – expanded below).
3. ‘Search’ – A series of 4 individual pages, each with drop down boxes for a user to select information from, as well as a 5th page which is a free-text box. The details selected by the user are compared against the information stored by our database and produce a list of possible matches. If one of the matches is correct, a user can start communicating with them via a private messaging system. If none of the matches are correct, the information they entered when searching will be used to create a post.
4. ‘Check-in’ – A location based GPS feature. It will instantly pick up where a user is and show their location on a map with a 1km radius. It will also show them precisely how many other users have ALREADY ‘checked in’ within exactly 20 minutes and 1km of their location. These other people will be displayed on their map with a pin (similar to Google maps) and identified by a username. They are then able to click on the pin and start private messaging with that other person. They will also be push notified for 20 minutes of others who check in after them. If they log out before the 20 minutes is over, it will notify them via email of the number only of other users who check in after them.
5. ‘Messages’ – a basic private messaging system, which will also allow users to upload a photo into the message thread. This must also incorporate a camera function.
As stated before, we already have a complete and functioning mobile app that can be used as the basis for the native apps. Please have a look at it before bidding.