You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require someone who can build me an autobuyer to work on the FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Web App. Here is the link http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-teamThe web app lets you buy a sell players that are in the FIFA 13 game, you can also buy and sell kits, stadiums and managers etc
I have the ps3 version of the game
An autobuyer is basically custom software that can control the FUT Web App and set variables so that it will automatically buy and sell players/items which are listed at auction for certain prices etc. This will be done in a website which i can upload on a php-server and it will work. Where i can put in the variables (player/item prices) and that the auto-buyer will ‘scan’ the FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Web App and buy/sell the item i setted for the price i also puted in.
So for example if the average price of a certain player is 10,000 then i want to be able to set the variables of the autobuyer up so that if that player comes on the market for 9,000 or under the autobuyer will automatically buy the player.
Requirements of the auto-buyer:
- Refresh rate should be 1 second or lower to scan the Fifa 13 ‘market’ for items/players which are in a list with a certain price and then act on it;
- i should be able to put a list of items which will be bought if they go below a certain price, these
should be automaticly be bought, multiple buys possible with one scan.
- It should be able for the program/site to sell players for a certain price (which i setted in the variables)
- i should be able to set variables for items it scans for in a designed screen
- The output has to be clear. There needs to be a log page which saves what has been bought/sold.
- The program/site has to be clear, user friendly that it shows what it does. Diffrent pages/tabs for the options.
Here is a YouTube video of an example of an autobuyer program for last years game FIFA 12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m_16oxHO2U
And here is a link to a blog by Rob McGhee, Rob has written a lot of code which he says will make it relatively easy for someone with coding knowledge to make an Autobuyer for FIFA 13. I have also put a link to the master PHP files which Rob refers to in his blog
Here is a link to a forum thread that has some information that may be useful in researching this project
I hope to find someone who can make it for me.