You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a leading technology services company offering innovative products and services that enable small and medium size enterprises to succeed in today's digital-age. The company has steadily (and organically) grown from a start-up in 1999, to currently being ranked one of the largest Web/IT firms on the Central Coast of California.
We are seeking a full/part-time, skilled PHP/CSS Web Software Engineer to join our growing Web services division. This important position will be working closely with our Lead Software Engineer in developing e-commerce applications.
• Assist in designing MYSQL databases to run developed websites and web-based applications.
• Ensuring design files integrate properly into programming, and are cross browser/OS operable.
• Verify rendering via BrowserCam.com
• Extensive testing and resolution of core feature
• Collaborate with other web development team members to meet project deadlines.
• 2+ years experience developing PHP applications.
• 2+ years experience designing and working with MySQL.
• 2+ years experience developing dynamic websites that utilize user based system administration (content management systems).
• Additional helpful knowledge: basic Linux, Apache, Java, XML, SVN, RSS content management systems, shopping carts, OOP, MVC architecture.
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Accurate time estimating skills.
• Strong focus and work ethic.
• Associates degree (or equivalent) in business or technology related field preferred.
• Ability to communicate in the English language via phone/email during the business hours of 9-5 PST.
Include the answers to these questions in your cover letter:
1. What is your experience with clearfix?
2. Which internet browsers do you test your code in?
3. Do you code in CSS or tables?
4. What is your current hourly wage?
5. How many hours do you have available for work each week?